Business in the energy sector is a fountainhead of complex and often costly challenges. Having a comprehensive understanding of the energy industry is paramount to protecting your assets, workers and company from risk and exposure.
INSURICA’s Energy Experts bring unparalleled knowledge of the upstream, midstream, and downstream energy markets, petrochemical and oilfield services.
Exploring Every Angle Of Risk And Opportunity.
Our comprehensive approach to insurance and risk management begins by analyzing energy-focused business operations from the ground up, including:
- Exploration and development
- Lease operators
- Well servicing
- Testing and treating
- Wholesale and retail distribution and reclamation
- Alternative and renewable energy
Our dedicated team develops customized insurance and risk management programs designed to help reduce our client’s loss frequency and severity, which contributes to their profitability.
Our hands-on approach to managing every aspect of our client’s insurance and risk needs includes:
- OSHA Compliance
- Rig Inspections
- IADC and AESC Rig Assessments
- Comprehensive Equipment Inspections
- Fall Protection
- Employee Training
- Fleet Safety Management
- DOT Requirements
- Vehicle Accident Investigation
- Defensive Driving Training
- Loss Control Services
- Hiring Practices
- Accident Investigation
- Safety Committee Formulation
- Safety Incentive Programs
- Safety Violation Policy
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your Company.
Through the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to almost every major carrier, providing a wide variety of energy-specific coverages and services, such as:
- Pollution Liability
- Drilling and Large Servicing Rig Floaters
- Control of Well Insurance