WHO WE ARE
The Little Rock office was founded in 1987 as First Arkansas Insurance/Little Rock. In 2009, the agency joined INSURICA and changed its name to Risk Services of Arkansas / INSURICA.
Areas of Specialization
We specialize in Construction (general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and distributors), Not-For-Profits, Manufacturing and Hospitality.
What Makes Us Unique
Risk Services of Arkansas / INSURICA is viewed as an insurance manager, a trusted advisor and consultant by our clients.
Agency Honors and Community Involvement
- Our colleagues hold various professional insurance industry designations
- Steve Russell – Previously appointed to the Arkansas Building Authority Council by former Governor Mike Huckabee
- Leadership positions with the Arkansas Chapter of Associated General Contractors (AGC), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), and other professional construction associations
- Member/Leadership on Little Rock Leadership Alumni Board of Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Represented in various non-profit/civic organizations
- Exclusive agent for the Arkansas Rural Water Association’s insurance program, Aquasure