Too much rain, too little rain, too hot, too cold, increasing costs, federal regulations, mandates, liabilities, water and air issues, urban encroachment, welcome to the world of agriculture.
Whether you run a small or large operation, own or rent your premises and land, raise crops (like cotton, grapes, nuts, citrus, vegetables or olives), run a vineyard, orchard, nursery or dairy, are in import-export, raise livestock, have a stable, or have a cold storage facility or packing house, we will tailor a policy to meet your unique insurance needs.
Planting The Seeds For A Better Risk Program.
From small farms to large commercial operations, the INSURICA Agriculture Experts have grown up in agricultural communities. We understand that yours is a different kind of business. That’s why we’ve designed insurance programs to provide broad and flexible coverage for both your personal and business needs.
Available coverage includes:
- Farm and ranch owners policies
- Equipment breakdown
- Crop insurance
- Bi-lingual safety and loss coverage
- High value dwelling coverage
- Household personal property
- Additional living expenses
- Blanket or unscheduled farm equipment & personal property
- Other farm structures
- Workers’ compensation
- Liability coverage
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind You.
Through INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to almost every major carrier providing agriculture-specific coverages and services, such as:
- Equine coverage (equine mortality, stable liability, care, custody and control, equine property endorsement)
- Dairy endorsement
- Dairy herd coverage (feed contamination)
- Livestock breeders floater
- Vineyards and wineries customized coverage
- Orchard endorsement
- Beekeepers endorsement
- Pollutant clean-up and debris removal
- Limited pollution liability (ground and aerial spraying)