The financial services market is changing rapidly due to federal regulations (such as ERISA and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act), state regulations and today’s more litigious society. Plus the current economic environment adds to a sense of financial insecurity.
INSURICA Financial Services Experts are here to help you identify, manage and avoid costly exposures – promoting growth during these uncertain financial times.
Whether you represent a bank, credit union, insurance company or are a stockbroker or financial advisor, we have the products and services tailored specifically to your individual needs.
Protecting Your Bottom Line.
Because we specialize in the financial sector and understand public confidence is key, INSURICA consults on insurance coverages unique to your industry, helping you identify and reduce potential gaps. Whether it’s risks to your employees, online services, ATMs, bank property, shareholders, creditors or your board of directors, INSURICA reduces your exposure.
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind You.
With the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to financial services-specific coverages and services, such as:
- Management Liability (D&O, EPLI and Fiduciary)
- Professional Liability (Bankers, Lenders, Investment Advisors, Mortgage E&O)
- Crime (financial institution bond)
- Computer Crime and Electronic Banking
- Property Coverage (Financial Institution)
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Automobile Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Mortgaged Property/Collateral Insurance
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance
- Financial Institution Risk Management