School systems, private schools and universities are worlds unto their own, operating with unique and challenging codes, requirements and jurisdictions. Rising operational costs, security concerns, decreases in funding and employment practice liability can seriously affect your institution’s future.
Protecting your assets while minimizing risk and exposure to students, staff and the campus demands a thorough understanding of the educational system.
INSURICA’s Education Experts bring the experience, guidance and resources you need to uncover and manage unforeseen risks on and off campus.
A Higher Degree Of Coverage.
The INSURICA Education Experts work hand in hand with you to identify exposure not always evident at first blush. We dig deeper to protect you from a host of risks unique to educators, such as:
- Harassment, discrimination and tenure issues
- Occupational injuries
- Outsourced service exposures (cafeteria, substitute teachers, etc.)
- Campus violence threats
- Pollution issues (asbestos, etc.)
- Intellectual property and technology
- Internet-related risks
- Hazing and substance abuse
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your School.
Through the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to almost every major carrier, providing a wide variety of education-specific converages and services for public, private and charter schools, such as:
- Traditional Property/Casualty Placements
- Alternative Risk Mechanisms (Pools, Captives, etc.)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Experience Mod Management Program
- Employee Benefits Solutions and Placements
- Risk Management
- Clery Act Information
- Pollution and EPA Compliance
- Special Events Risk Management
- Transportation Safety Analysis
- Internet, Technology and E-risks