FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INSURICA Recaps 6 Months of Acquisition Activity
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA (July 9, 2018)
– INSURICA, one of the nation’s largest privately-owned independent insurance agencies, released details of an active acquisition year so far:
- T. Neal Insurance (Lawton, OK)
- FD&S Insurance (Tyler, TX)
- Lord & Osborn (Dallas, TX)
- Zodrow & Neighbors Insurance (Tulsa, OK)
- Employer Solutions Group (Austin, TX)
All five acquisitions were effective during the first half of 2018.
“Our most recent acquisitions are in cities where INSURICA already has offices,” said Sr. Vice President of Mergers and Partnerships, John Hester. “Merging these fine agencies into our existing operations allows us to expand our sales and service teams, providing greater assistance to the businesses and families in the communities we serve.”
Managing nearly $1B in annual premium placements for their clients, INSURICA is among the 50 largest insurance brokers in the United States. INSURICA has 30 offices located throughout Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, and California.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Kevin Wellfare, VP Marketing