In the transportation business, “movement” is money. Even the smallest disruption or slowdown can drastically impact your bottom line.
Which is why the INSURICA Transportation Experts are here. Whether you are a leased operator, own one truck or an entire trucking fleet, our deep understanding and decades-long experience bring the insight you need to identify, manage and avoid costly exposure unique to your business.
Managing Your Risk For The Long Haul.
Not all Insurance plans are created equal. All too often, off-the-shelf programs have a limited view of the transportation industry, overlooking the potentially damaging issues and nuances you face.
At INSURICA, our dedicated teams of Transportation Risk Experts begin by fully understanding and analyzing your operations, driver processes and regulatory compliance procedures. We:
- Assess your potential risk exposure
- Analyze your claims history
- Counsel you on regulatory requirements
- Share industry best practices
- Develop customized program scenarios based on your specific needs
- Work directly with your managers to help them fully understand safety and loss procedures
- Implement driver risk avoidance and job hazard training to fully engage them with the new risk reduction plan
It all comes together to create a comprehensive program designed to lower risk, minimize insurance claims and positively impact your bottom line.
Put The Power Of An Entire Network Behind Your Engines.
Through the INSURICA Insurance Management Network, you’ll have access to almost every major carrier, providing a wide variety of transportation-specific coverages and services, such as:
- Physical Damage
- Truckers Liability
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Occupational Accident
- Captive Programs
- Self-Insurance Programs
- Contingent Auto Liability and Cargo
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Loss Control/Safety Programs
- Claims Administration Services
- Fleets, Long-Haul and Local